MOBO (Nantong) Sino-Euro Industrial Park
1. Project Overview
The park is located at Suxitong Science & Technology Industrial Park and covers 207,000㎡. Based on “3+3+N” industrial system in Nantong, project framework and layout is designed in the direction of three new strategic industries including intelligent manufacturing, new generation information technology, and medical device.
Meanwhile the park will bring in companies in industries including production-related service and modern service to build industrial layout balancing production, service and sustainable development. The project targets at creating high standard urban industrial complex with first-class hardware and high-quality service.
2. Transportation & Location
30 min to Nantong Xingdong Airport
80 min to Sunan Shuofang International Airport
90 min to Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
35 min to Nantong Port
90 min to Shanghai Port
20 min to Sutong Bridge
3. Project Advantage
(1) Industrial Platform Adoption
Adopting MOBO integrated industrial operation service, the park will construct industrial platforms including MOBO integrated service centre, clustered production-related service centre, dual system training centre, and digital operation and service centre, and will build comprehensive industrial entity integrating industry, city and human-being and matching German industry 4.0 standard.
(2) Clustered Production-related Service Centre
The centre provides full cycle industrial services from R & D, design to production and operation, which improve service capability of the park and surrounding industry. Services cover the entire Suxitong Industrial Park.
• Lean management centre, optimized production process
• Sino-German overseas engineering technology transfer centre, focusing on using overseas leading technology to fill in gaps in core technology
• Centralized procurement supply and centralized small-batch procurement create internal and external circular supply chain
(3) Dual System Training Centre
The centre realizes talent supplies from either institution to enterprise or enterprise to enterprise, increases enterprise choices for professionals, and matches German (European) enterprises with best quality human resources.